Now editing pics from #hydeparkacademy c/o 1994 reunion. 120 of them. Life of an #eventphotographer 😊. I hope I’m making my mentor @photosj and my photographer-in-crime @daniellegardnerphoto proud
Latest timotheusgordon.com blog: Responding to Karen Willis’ (@karenwillis2009) post on #friendship
#autismacceptance #autism #autismawareness #friendshipismagic #friends #friendship #wordpress #blog #writing #society #socialcommentary
Good afternoon Karen,
My name is Timotheus Gordon Jr., also known as Pharaoh or T.J., and I am a freelance writer, blogger, and event photographer in Chicago. I’m also an aspie…well technically I have high functioning autismbec…
#PharaohsPrinciple: Navigating Worlds
In order to understand each other, we must sincerely and deeply understand each other’s worlds without imposing our own worlds on people.
#autism #autismacceptance #worlds #perspectives #kirito #timotheusgordon #blog #writing #society
- 1 week ago
- the earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features.
- all of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth.
- denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class.
- another planet like the earth
- the material universe or all that exists; everything
- a part or aspect of human life or of the natural features of the earth, in particular.
Check out updates on my latest #writing and #photography adventures at http://timotheusgordon.com/2014/07/14/updates/ (at Harvey, Illinois)
Good evening everyone! I hope your summer is going well so far.
I have a few announcements to make, related to my endeavors:
- I’m currently working on creating a new website for my photography. I’m looking to promote my event photography business more and start doing more paid work. I will still do free work for anime/comic conventions and non-profit organizations. It will be up by early August.